Rhino users in all fields - from engineering and product design to 3D animation - rely on V-Ray as a quick, easy and
V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino is now available for Rhino versions 4 and 5.
What's New in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1
• Batch Render: Easily queue up files and specific views to be rendered in a batch process.
• Show in Viewport: With the new texture manipulation option you can now control which textures will be visible in the Rhino viewport.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for Rhino materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels.
• New toolbar for Batch Render, Guess Lens Shift, Edit Material and set Focus Point tools.
• New and improved product documentation.
Check out the full list of features in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1 and the growing list of tutorials.
|Interactive responses and a streamlined scene composition with GPU ray tracing up to 30 times faster from directly inside the Rhino viewport.|
|Can be used to specify additional properties per material. You can now create true matte materials which show the background as opposed to the base material|
|Users can easily access more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups to create realistic studio scenes and illuminate models faster than ever.|
|Live connection to HDR Light Studio with Light Paint feature accessed directly within Rhino, providing the most intuitive and creative way to light a design.
*The V-Ray for Rhino HDR Light Studio live connection is only supported on Rhino 5 64-bit and requires a license of HDR Light Studio 4.3 or higher.
Check out the full list of features.
• Pentium, Celeron, or higher processor.
• 200 MB disk space.
• 512 MB RAM minimum. 2-3 GB or more recommended.
V-Ray for Rhino runs only on:
• Windows 2000 including server
• Windows XP Pro
• Windows XP Home
• Windows Vista*
• Windows 7*
• Windows 8*
V-Ray for Rhino will not run on:
• Windows NT
• Windows 95
• Windows 98
• Windows ME
• OS X or lower
* V-Ray for Rhino runs as a 32-bit application on Windows x64 and will also run as a 64-bit application with the 64-bit version of Rhino 5.
* Virtualization systems such as VMWare and Parallels are not recommended.
* The V-Ray Express toolbar works only in Rhino 5. It will work either the 32 bit version or the 64-bit version.