HDRI Skydomes I
HDRI Skydomes I is a collection of 10 panoramic 360° images in EXR-format to be used as spherical environment in 3d scenes.
The exposure images were taken with a Canon MK5 camera at Berlin-Tempelhof in Germany. All images were manually adjusted and corrected with dust removal, alignment and chromatic abberation correction. Each hdri skydome has several backplates of the skies taken at the same time to be used as variations for the background.
High Exposure Value for optimal lighting and reflection
The skydome images were taken at 7 stops for a dynamic range of app. 12 EVs (Exposure Values).
Alternative backgrounds for your scenes
The bundle includes 51 backplates of skies (5-8 for each skydome) taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 5616 x 3744 pixel, good for even hires renders.
Not limited to, but optimized for:
- 3Ds Max 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 with V-Ray or Mental Ray
- CINEMA 4D with V-Ray
- The Foundry MODO 302 or higher
- Sketchup with vray
- LightWave 3D 11.x
- .HDR and .EXR file for other compatible 3d applications
- 10 hemispheric images with high dynamic range
- HDRI resolution: ~ 7000 x 3500 pixel
- Dynamic Range: ~ 12 Exposure Values
- 51 backplate sky photos (5616 x 3744 pixel each)
- File Formats: Radiance (.HDR) and OpenEXR (.EXR), .JPG for backplates
- Default demo scenes for: 3Ds Max 2010 (vray, mental ray, Corona Renderer and Octane render), Cinema 4D (vray 1.2), The FoundryMODO 701, LightWave 3D (11.x) and Sketchup