Lands Design Upgrade (for AutoCAD version)
Take Control of Your Landscapes
- Huge Plant Database: Filled with over 1800 species with technical specifications, detail characteristics, and customizable display modules in 3D and 2D.
- Create Terrains: Modify and create terrain from contours, elevation curves, and point clouds or import terrains from Google Earth.
- Irrigation Design: Produce custom irrigation systems.
- Comprehensive Documentation: Generate 2D plans from the 3D model, plant schedules, areas, irrigation plans, and more.
- Impress Your Clients: Get real images to show your clients with access to virtual tours and walkthroughs.
- Compatibility: Designed for use with Rhino and AutoCAD software.
Lands Design features technical software for landscape design with BIM technology.
What's New in Lands Design 5.4 (February 2021 Release)
- Lands Design Zoo Plugin available for Zoo 7
- Plant from Block command to replace existing block instances by Lands plants
- Better default block assignment for 2D crown and 3D conceptual and detailed display
- Now you can change the Groundcover's conceptual, detailed, and elevation display
- 11 new realistic plant files added and 79 plant files replaced by better versions of the species
- Option to collapse the image's area in Plant Database
- Improved preview and thumbnail images
- Option to choose whether to insert Library blocks as urban furniture or not
- Default rectangular parametric profile on Paths
- Improved z-order of Zones, Texts, Plant shadows, and Plant crowns