RailClone is a 3DS Max plugin for parametric modeling based on custom geometry parts, definable by the user, and a set of construction rules. This new concept of lets you to build complex and realistic structures for Architectural Visualization, Civil Engineering, Industrial and Interior Design. Includes one year maintenance.
Railclone 4 is now Available
RailClone is the world’s most powerful artist-friendly parametric modelling plugin for 3ds Max®. Its unique array-based approach to asset creation is fast, efficient, and easy-to-learn. RailClone brings industry-leading parametric modelling to 3ds Max®. Now anyone can create procedural objects, with absolutely no need for programming knowledge.RailClone is unlike other parametric tools. It creates objects by distributing and manipulating geometry created using standard modelling techniques - this means if you can model in Max, you can use RailClone.No need to depend on a folder full of 3rd party scripts or rely on someone to create a tool for you. RailClone’s unrivalled workflow enables you to leverage your existing skills, and create almost any parametric object with a single plugin.
RailClone 4 highlights:
- Randomise and tint maps with RailClone Color.
- Create, save and share new nodes with Macros.
- Work more efficiently with the help of many UI Improvements, including a rewritten notes node, expandable list boxes, and the ability to easily export multiple attributes and parameters.
- Apply and align styles to multiple closed splines in a single click with clipping improvements.
- Manage and update multiple RailClone objects in large scenes by linking Styles.
- Download new styles and macros from our online repository using Update Manager.
- New libraries for roofing and cladding.
- Support for 3ds Max 2020 and V-Ray 3.6.
- Plus much more, don't miss the release notes for the full list
RailClone’s rule-based arrays and deformation algorithms are perfectly attuned to modelling architectural components. Create bespoke railings, stairs, floors, ceilings, cladding, facades and much much more with ease.
RailClone’s advanced instancing engine is able to render huge objects with little memory overhead. Create objects with rich life-like detail, and populate scenes in a click with geometry that is impossible to create using other methods.
|Architecture, Engineering, Construction
RailClone plays well with other AEC applications. Link splines from Autocad, Revit, Civil 3D or any other compatible software to drive RailClone objects. Use RailClone as an integral part of the design process, not just a presentation render.
Easy to Use
Let RailClone do the thinking for you with advanced algorithms to deform geometry to follow sloping paths and surfaces. Inclined and uneven walls, stairs, handrails and balustrades and stepped fences are no longer a chore to create in 3ds Max.
Ready to go
RailClone Pro comes with nearly 400 predefined styles, including fences, railings, barriers, traffic, walls, and much more. The library browser is fully customizable, allowing you to add new categories and models with and share them with your colleagues
- Plugins for 3ds Max
- Native Support for most popular rendering engines
- Unlimited render nodes
- Over 350 presets
- Premium Support