V-Ray for Rhino Student/Teacher License
The V-Ray for Rhino Student and Teacher License option includes one floating workstation license and one floating render node license. includes the full program for a full year for only $99
Students must provide proof of current enrollment at an academic institution to qualify for academic pricing. Teachers must provide proof of academic status. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH RHINO MAC.
V-Ray Rhino Student/Teacher License - 1 Year Term
V-Ray for Rhino Student and Teacher License gives students or teachers access V-Ray's full range of tools and features. Students and teachers can design and animate with V-Ray for Rhino's newest and most advanced version. V-Ray for Rhino is optimized for designers, its cleaner, simpler design now allows you to create great-looking renders even faster. The new features like quick render presets and intuitive controls show that V-ray is built to be the smartest and fastest render in Rhino. The new user interface allows you to work more efficiently and focus more on your design not the technical details. Its twin-engine rendering architecture utilizes the latest CPU or GPU hardware. V-Ray’s full suite of tools creates a versatile experience that lets you render anything and everything - from quick conceptual designs to your most detailed 3D renders.
V-Ray 5 for Rhino
V-Ray for Rhino allows you to visualize anything imaginable.
V-Ray for Rhino is the all-in-one visualization solution for Rhino architects, artists, designers & jacks-os-all-trades. It gives you professional high-resolution images with lights, materials, and cameras that behave just as they would in the real world. Unlike other rendering solutions, V-Ray has the ability to take your designs from real-time game-engine-like quality and up to the photoreal physically correct one. In addition, users can maintain V-Ray decisions and workflows with vrscenes, which transfer the model plus all the V-Ray materials and lights.
** V-Ray for Rhino is supported on Windows only **
What you get
Workstation License - Includes 1 Graphic User Interface (GUI) and 1 V-Ray Render Node.
What It's Used For:
- Product Design
- 3D Animation
- Jewelry Design
- Interior Design
- Real-time visualization and V-Ray Vision. Users can now view their scene in real-time as they work in Rhino and Grasshopper. The real-time viewer, V-Ray Vision, is a lightweight viewer that does not require the purchase of new and expensive hardware or pipeline changes.
- New V-Ray Material Layers. It is upgraded to include a built-in Coat and Sheen layers. You can easily create materials with reflective coatings such as varnished wood, realistic fabrics such as silk, satin, velvet, and metallic surfaces.
- Updated Material Library. Easily use and browser over 4K textures from the library of render-ready materials.
- New documented API. A new fully documented API for developers looking to create and connect tools.
- V-Ray Core. Now there is a faster and more stable rendering experience with optimized V-Ray Core and improved V-Ray GPU.
- New software architecture. The V-Ray backend has been reengineered for faster scene loading and exporting.
- V-Ray now does post-processing with V-Ray Frame Buffer. Now, users can make color corrections, resize the render region, combine render elements, and save settings as presets for future projects.
- Light Mix. Instantly adjust the brightness and color of any light in the scene without the need to re-render.
- Light Gen. Automatically generates multiple thumbnails of the Rhino scene with unique lighting variants. Users can simply choose the one they like best and hit render.
- V-Ray Clipper gives the ability to make quick cutaways and section renders easily. The addition of the Stereo Camera effect gives more creative freedom when presenting the final renders.
- Sun & Sky model. Introducing the best sun and sky model yet. Users make brilliant sunrises and sunsets even when the sun is below the horizon. Plus, the orientation of the sun can now be controlled directly from V-Ray.
- New options for randomization. The new VRayUVWRandomizer, texture coordinates can be randomized while the Stochastic Tiling functionality automatically fixes repeating patterns.
- Better line rendering. The Global Contours Control makes it easier than ever to give your renders an illustrative look and customizable linework.
- Weathering and dirt. You can add dirt and streaks anywhere with the improved V-Ray Dirt texture. You can easily control its amount.
With online licensing, there is no wait to receive a physical dongle, and licenses can be activated in real-time once an order is processed. Online licensing is fast and secure, and customers will be able to access their new software much faster – without the back and forth of WBC and RTU files.