Redshift - Annual
Redshift - Annual
Maxon's Redshift is a GPU-accelerated renderer known for its speed and efficiency in rendering complex scenes. With support for adaptive sampling, ray tracing, volumetrics, procedural workflows, and physical camera modeling, Redshift is a powerful tool for creating photorealistic images and animations. It also offers team rendering, integration with other 3D software, and an active community of users and resources. Overall, Redshift is a popular choice for artists and studios looking to streamline their rendering workflow and produce high-quality results.
• GPU-accelerated renderer: Redshift is a GPU-based renderer, which means it uses the power of your computer's graphics card to render your scenes quickly and efficiently.
• Fast rendering: Redshift is known for its speed, and can render complex scenes quickly.
• Adaptive sampling: Redshift uses adaptive sampling to optimize the number of samples used in different areas of your scene, improving render times and reducing noise.
• Ray tracing: Redshift supports ray tracing for realistic reflections, refractions, shadows, and global illumination.
• Procedural workflows: Redshift supports procedural workflows with the ability to create and manipulate procedural textures and volumes.
• Volumetrics: Redshift has a robust set of tools for rendering volumetric effects like clouds, fog, smoke, and fire.
• Physical camera model: Redshift has a physical camera model that accurately simulates real-world cameras, including lens distortion, depth of field, and motion blur.
• AOVs and multipass rendering: Redshift allows you to output multiple AOVs (Arbitrary Output Variables) and render passes, giving you greater control over your final image in post-production.
• Team rendering: Redshift supports team rendering, which allows multiple computers to work together to render a single frame or sequence.
• Integration with other software: Redshift integrates with a wide variety of 3D software, including Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max, Houdini, and more.
• Extensive documentation and community: Redshift has extensive documentation, tutorials, and an active community of users who share tips, tricks, and resources.
Maxon are the developers behind revolutionary softwares like RedShift, Red Giant, Cinema 4D, ZBrush and the huge Maxon One bundle. Shop now at Trinity3D.